Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
That would be me. I also blame acedemia and "entertainment" in addition to "the Media" as they are singing from the democrat - if you'll poardon the expression - hymnal. This united front took forty + years to put into place and it is incredibly effective in spreading to socialist agenda for America. I fully understand 21st century technology, it is the republican party that is playing catch-up. As I stated in another post, in military parlance the socialists have "stolen the march" on us and we have to prevent them from being the primary disseminators of information. We haven't had a budget in a;lmost 4 years - that's the dems fault.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago