By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
It’s obviously a porn site. You won't make a dime on this site – and will, in fact, get a nasty virus for your troubles. Flagged Spam.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago