By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
1. No one is above the law - including Gregory. He could have just as easily shown a photograph of a 30 round magazine AFTER BEING INFORMED BY THE POLICE that it was against the law. 2. This is just reason No. 348 why the F Troop needs to be disbanded. For coddling someone who knowingly breaks the law - of course THEY broke the law with Operation Fast and Furious. 3. Sadly, Gregory will never see a day behind bars for this action, but let you or I hold out a 30 round magazine in public on The Mall in Washington and see how fast we're in handcuffs.
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago