Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Now Hoffa is a "pillar of the community". Or is that IN a "pillar of the community"?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago