Huh? In regard to Ayn Rand's philosophy vs. Christianity, there is much to debate. The questions dbame poses are questions I have asked myself while reading several of Rand's works and spending time learning about her views. There is much in Rand's views one can appreciate in terms of personal accountability. I appreciate her view of art where she decries art which gratifies man's lowest instincts rather than uplifting man to greater potential. Some of Rand's ideas are antagonistic to Biblical precepts. She was very anti-religion seeing it merely as a collective. Personally, I do not think she was well versed in the Bible especially Genesis. She missed the whole point that man had individual free will to choose good or evil.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago