Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
the POTUS not only smut, he is arrogant and disrespectful all unbecoming of the office he was bought into. of these 2 men, one has many years of successful business experience and the other has NONE, he has not even managed a 7/11 store!!! this is the biggest liar of all politicians that I have ever heard, the gall of the man. shameful
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 4 hours ago