This year, parents have more freedom to make the best decisions about where their children can go to school. Despite fierce opposition from teacher unions, school choice saw important...
This country is becoming more unrecognizable daily. Fiscal cliff, what about moral cliff, what about intelligence cliff, racial cliff, insanity cliff, selfish cliff, division cliff, unpatriotic cliff, gender confusion cliff, need I go on??? This country is lost to the current generations who have removed God from American life and this is what replaced HIM. Surprised? I just got blocked on Facebook for trying to respond to a post by FreedomWorks!!! sensorship is here courtesy the transparent,hee hee, POTUS
After the November 6th dust settled, it appeared very little had changed. The election appeared to maintain the status quo, with President Obama, Senate Democrats, and a conservative GOP House majority all holding their positions. Yet out in the states we saw a year of broad-based victories for economic freedom that demonstrate anew that all is not lost. In fact, we are winning with the American people in many respects.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 18 hours ago