A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
I wish Obama's illegal tricks during his Illinois campaigns would become publicized. Here in Illinois the corrupt Democrats always win. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan appear to be sincere and their past records have shown they have integrity. If people would research how Obama and even his wife had contributed to lost jobs in Illinois, maybe people would not adore them and vote them out.
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago