A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
I wish Obama's illegal tricks during his Illinois campaigns would become publicized. Here in Illinois the corrupt Democrats always win. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan appear to be sincere and their past records have shown they have integrity. If people would research how Obama and even his wife had contributed to lost jobs in Illinois, maybe people would not adore them and vote them out.
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 40 minutes ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 4 hours ago