In response to:
So you're telling me that we have Air Force cadets who are so insecure and puling, that they can't walk by a white board that has a phrase on it that, were they to even bother to read it, would send them into paroxysms of despair and self-loathing? If so, our military capability is doomed. Are you REALLY seriously suggesting that any public expression of faith is an existential threat? You need therapy. "to exhibit hubris and moral superiority--all very un-Christian-like behaviors." I love it when non-Christians try to tell me what "Christian behavior" is. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations..." I doubt you know the source of the quote. You've pretty much shown the depth of your ignorance concerning Christianity.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Remy’s “I Need a Hashtag” Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- ISIS, on the run, attacks Kurdish stronghold city of Kirkuk Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- What a twist: Washington decides to back Iranian proxy rebels in Yemen Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Poll: Group most likely to say vaccinating children should be optional is … young adults Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch as Josh Earnest is forced to admit that Obama misled the public Noah Rothman 7 hours ago