In response to:
So you're telling me that we have Air Force cadets who are so insecure and puling, that they can't walk by a white board that has a phrase on it that, were they to even bother to read it, would send them into paroxysms of despair and self-loathing? If so, our military capability is doomed. Are you REALLY seriously suggesting that any public expression of faith is an existential threat? You need therapy. "to exhibit hubris and moral superiority--all very un-Christian-like behaviors." I love it when non-Christians try to tell me what "Christian behavior" is. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations..." I doubt you know the source of the quote. You've pretty much shown the depth of your ignorance concerning Christianity.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 10 hours ago