I agree. They should not be full time. When the US Constitution was drafted by the founding fathers, it was determined legislators would only come to Washington, DC to pass legislation and then return to their jobs or businesses in their home or state area. It was never meant to be a full time job. Each state has to put an amendment on the ballot to make these legislators only part time as was originally expected by the founders of our country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 minutes ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 32 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago