I agree. They should not be full time. When the US Constitution was drafted by the founding fathers, it was determined legislators would only come to Washington, DC to pass legislation and then return to their jobs or businesses in their home or state area. It was never meant to be a full time job. Each state has to put an amendment on the ballot to make these legislators only part time as was originally expected by the founders of our country.
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 30 mins ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 4 hours ago