I agree. They should not be full time. When the US Constitution was drafted by the founding fathers, it was determined legislators would only come to Washington, DC to pass legislation and then return to their jobs or businesses in their home or state area. It was never meant to be a full time job. Each state has to put an amendment on the ballot to make these legislators only part time as was originally expected by the founders of our country.
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 9 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago