I agree. They should not be full time. When the US Constitution was drafted by the founding fathers, it was determined legislators would only come to Washington, DC to pass legislation and then return to their jobs or businesses in their home or state area. It was never meant to be a full time job. Each state has to put an amendment on the ballot to make these legislators only part time as was originally expected by the founders of our country.
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 12 minutes ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 3 hours ago