After a few weeks spent tracking down and questioning pollsters and the reporters of polls, I can assure the reader that pollsters are the modern-day alchemists. They promise to turn numbers into predictive gold. We'd all like to believe these magical powers exist, but we shouldn't. The pollsters of 2012 just don't know who is going to win in November any more than did the pollsters of 1980 know that Ronald Reagan was headed towards a landslide in that late-breaking year.
These polls lie. They are laying in bed with the "wolf in sheep's clothing", Barack Hussein Obama. Not only do the polls lie, but Barack Hussein Obama is a pathological liar; about the economy, about the MURDER of our Ambassador in Libya and three others, about the success of GM (US still holds loosing stock in this company), about the success of solar (most solar companies declared bankruptcy) and "down the drain" of billions, maybe trillions, of taxpayer money, about removing $716B from Medicare, about creating an "Apocolypse in the Middle East" with his Cairo speech in 2009, lying to US citizens by whispering in the ear of the Russian president about what he would do with Russia after the election-A LIAR IS A LIAR.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014