After a few weeks spent tracking down and questioning pollsters and the reporters of polls, I can assure the reader that pollsters are the modern-day alchemists. They promise to turn numbers into predictive gold. We'd all like to believe these magical powers exist, but we shouldn't. The pollsters of 2012 just don't know who is going to win in November any more than did the pollsters of 1980 know that Ronald Reagan was headed towards a landslide in that late-breaking year.
These polls lie. They are laying in bed with the "wolf in sheep's clothing", Barack Hussein Obama. Not only do the polls lie, but Barack Hussein Obama is a pathological liar; about the economy, about the MURDER of our Ambassador in Libya and three others, about the success of GM (US still holds loosing stock in this company), about the success of solar (most solar companies declared bankruptcy) and "down the drain" of billions, maybe trillions, of taxpayer money, about removing $716B from Medicare, about creating an "Apocolypse in the Middle East" with his Cairo speech in 2009, lying to US citizens by whispering in the ear of the Russian president about what he would do with Russia after the election-A LIAR IS A LIAR.
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago