After a few weeks spent tracking down and questioning pollsters and the reporters of polls, I can assure the reader that pollsters are the modern-day alchemists. They promise to turn numbers into predictive gold. We'd all like to believe these magical powers exist, but we shouldn't. The pollsters of 2012 just don't know who is going to win in November any more than did the pollsters of 1980 know that Ronald Reagan was headed towards a landslide in that late-breaking year.
These polls lie. They are laying in bed with the "wolf in sheep's clothing", Barack Hussein Obama. Not only do the polls lie, but Barack Hussein Obama is a pathological liar; about the economy, about the MURDER of our Ambassador in Libya and three others, about the success of GM (US still holds loosing stock in this company), about the success of solar (most solar companies declared bankruptcy) and "down the drain" of billions, maybe trillions, of taxpayer money, about removing $716B from Medicare, about creating an "Apocolypse in the Middle East" with his Cairo speech in 2009, lying to US citizens by whispering in the ear of the Russian president about what he would do with Russia after the election-A LIAR IS A LIAR.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago