President Obama just wrapped up his press conference with Vice President Joe Biden announcing a new gun control task force. Obama said although "no law will prevent every senseless act," the country cannot sit back and do nothing in the wake of the tragedy in Sandy Hook last week. The President said he will be taking gun control proposals collected by Biden until January. In the new Congress, he vowed to use all the powers of his office to put chosen proposals into place. Obama said he needed the help of Congress on this issue, but rumors in Washington point...
In response to:
Where was Obama's outrage over "Fast and Furious"? Hundreds (if not thousands) of deaths in Mexico as a direct result of ATF allowing and facilitating sales of "assault weapons" to straw purchasers & smugglers in Arizona. But those deaths were "only Mexicans" and not innocent American children.....
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago