In response to:
The Recall is not just about gun control. It is also about driver's licenses for illegal immigrants, in-state tuition for illegal immigrants, the internet tax, recreational pot, higher taxes, repealing the senior citizen tax exemption and much more. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. Brilliant.... That will take a bite out of crime! It also bans purchase or sale of 95 year old Pederson Devices (look it up) with magazines, and antique $100,000 Gatling Guns. However, Senate President Morse telling legislators to ignore letters and emails from citizens is reason enough for a recall. Throw the bums out!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014