In response to:
The Recall is not just about gun control. It is also about driver's licenses for illegal immigrants, in-state tuition for illegal immigrants, the internet tax, recreational pot, higher taxes, repealing the senior citizen tax exemption and much more. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. Brilliant.... That will take a bite out of crime! It also bans purchase or sale of 95 year old Pederson Devices (look it up) with magazines, and antique $100,000 Gatling Guns. However, Senate President Morse telling legislators to ignore letters and emails from citizens is reason enough for a recall. Throw the bums out!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carly Fiorina on Putin, Russia and the new cold war Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC straw poll winner: Rand Paul Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Why we can’t have nice things: Peter King edition Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- CPAC Interview: Dana Loesch on religious liberty and the Second Amendment Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- The backdoor move to ban AR-15 ammunition Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago