In response to:
The Recall is not just about gun control. It is also about driver's licenses for illegal immigrants, in-state tuition for illegal immigrants, the internet tax, recreational pot, higher taxes, repealing the senior citizen tax exemption and much more. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. Brilliant.... That will take a bite out of crime! It also bans purchase or sale of 95 year old Pederson Devices (look it up) with magazines, and antique $100,000 Gatling Guns. However, Senate President Morse telling legislators to ignore letters and emails from citizens is reason enough for a recall. Throw the bums out!
- Matthew Miller really did want to stay in North Korea Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare 2016: If you like your plan, you’ll love it when we pick a different one Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The ultimate Friday document dump? 30,000 Lerner e-mails magically appear Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reality check: We don’t need “comprehensive anything” out of Congress, thanks. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video(s): Hillary’s “consistent” views on executive overreach Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- NYT: While you were sleeping, Obama re-upped us for another year in Afghanistan; Update: Biden in 2010: Pulling out in 2014 “come hell or high water” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago