In response to:
Governor Hickenlooper knows full well that polls are not facts. Let me repeat: Polls are not facts! Polls can (and are) manipulated and structured to get the results you want ??? or that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants. A few nodding heads from his sycophants does not mean that The People agree with him. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to offer to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. This idiotic law even applies to antiques over 100 years old. Absolutely stupid. "arrogant politicians like Gov. Hickenlooper should not ignore their constituents". Well said. Throw the bum out!
- Quotes of the Day Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Clinton Foundation footed more than $8 million in travel costs for 2013 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Buffalo’s lake effect mega-blizzards: global warming or act of God? Jeff Dunetz 6 hours ago
- Media struggles to find successes in war against ISIS Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President invokes the Sick And Tired clause of the Constitution Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama executive amnesty plan bullet points Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago