In response to:
Governor Hickenlooper knows full well that polls are not facts. Let me repeat: Polls are not facts! Polls can (and are) manipulated and structured to get the results you want ??? or that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants. A few nodding heads from his sycophants does not mean that The People agree with him. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to offer to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. This idiotic law even applies to antiques over 100 years old. Absolutely stupid. "arrogant politicians like Gov. Hickenlooper should not ignore their constituents". Well said. Throw the bum out!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 11 hours ago