In response to:
Governor Hickenlooper knows full well that polls are not facts. Let me repeat: Polls are not facts! Polls can (and are) manipulated and structured to get the results you want ??? or that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants. A few nodding heads from his sycophants does not mean that The People agree with him. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to offer to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. This idiotic law even applies to antiques over 100 years old. Absolutely stupid. "arrogant politicians like Gov. Hickenlooper should not ignore their constituents". Well said. Throw the bum out!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Maryland: Where the Democratic civil war may well begin Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Times of Israel: Netanyahu was ready to deal on 1967 borders, Jerusalem in previous term Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jeb hits back at Team Hillary’s claim that his ‘email scandal’ is just as bad Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fired ambassador: I used State’s e-mail for official business Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Confirmed: Republicans more confident in their ability to survive the apocalypse than Democrats Allahpundit 4 hours ago