In response to:
Governor Hickenlooper knows full well that polls are not facts. Let me repeat: Polls are not facts! Polls can (and are) manipulated and structured to get the results you want ??? or that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants. A few nodding heads from his sycophants does not mean that The People agree with him. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to offer to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. This idiotic law even applies to antiques over 100 years old. Absolutely stupid. "arrogant politicians like Gov. Hickenlooper should not ignore their constituents". Well said. Throw the bum out!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meh: Rahm Emanuel opens up big lead in Chicago runoff Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Barometers of political conventional wisdom say Hillary has a big problem, even on MSNBC Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Hillary hurt by scandals in key swing states Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Rubio’s pollster: If the GOP doesn’t win more than 40% of the Latino vote next year, they’ll lose the election Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In the fight against ISIS, two steps forward and one step back Noah Rothman 8 hours ago