In response to:
Governor Hickenlooper knows full well that polls are not facts. Let me repeat: Polls are not facts! Polls can (and are) manipulated and structured to get the results you want ??? or that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants. A few nodding heads from his sycophants does not mean that The People agree with him. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to offer to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. This idiotic law even applies to antiques over 100 years old. Absolutely stupid. "arrogant politicians like Gov. Hickenlooper should not ignore their constituents". Well said. Throw the bum out!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The Ron Swanson NASCAR ad you’ve always wanted Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Let’s face it, we’re headed for a brokered GOP convention Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama caved on 529 taxes because … it hit too many Democrats? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Pew: Sharp racial split on whether it’s okay to publish Mohammed cartoons Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Mike Pence’s experiment in state-run media throttled to death in its crib Noah Rothman 7 hours ago