In response to:
Governor Hickenlooper knows full well that polls are not facts. Let me repeat: Polls are not facts! Polls can (and are) manipulated and structured to get the results you want ??? or that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants. A few nodding heads from his sycophants does not mean that The People agree with him. The Colorado background check was just an excuse to impose a $10 TAX on every gun sale. The magazine ban makes it illegal for me to offer to sell my 95 year old drum magazine for a Luger worth $1500 - even to someone out of state. This idiotic law even applies to antiques over 100 years old. Absolutely stupid. "arrogant politicians like Gov. Hickenlooper should not ignore their constituents". Well said. Throw the bum out!
- NFL Thanksgiving Day open thread Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Happy Thanksgiving to our readers Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit 19 hours ago