The NRA is composed of individual members - who finance the organization. Many are Colorado members who asked for help. Bloomberg is an outsider - an extremely wealthy individual from New York trying to impose his personal will on Colorado by trying to buy the election. His personally financed group should be called "Bloomberg Against Guns", because that's exactly how they act. There's no question that Senator Morse abused his position and the People of Colorado by claiming far more per diem reimbursements (331 days) than any other lawmaker in 2009. The next closest lawmaker was Speaker of the House Terrance Carroll, D-Denver, who claimed 239 days. Since when does Colorado need (or want) to pay for his trip to China to be the self-appointed Colorado "China envoy"? Voters, wake up!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014