The NRA is composed of individual members - who finance the organization. Many are Colorado members who asked for help. Bloomberg is an outsider - an extremely wealthy individual from New York trying to impose his personal will on Colorado by trying to buy the election. His personally financed group should be called "Bloomberg Against Guns", because that's exactly how they act. There's no question that Senator Morse abused his position and the People of Colorado by claiming far more per diem reimbursements (331 days) than any other lawmaker in 2009. The next closest lawmaker was Speaker of the House Terrance Carroll, D-Denver, who claimed 239 days. Since when does Colorado need (or want) to pay for his trip to China to be the self-appointed Colorado "China envoy"? Voters, wake up!
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 19 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago