The NRA is composed of individual members - who finance the organization. Many are Colorado members who asked for help. Bloomberg is an outsider - an extremely wealthy individual from New York trying to impose his personal will on Colorado by trying to buy the election. His personally financed group should be called "Bloomberg Against Guns", because that's exactly how they act. There's no question that Senator Morse abused his position and the People of Colorado by claiming far more per diem reimbursements (331 days) than any other lawmaker in 2009. The next closest lawmaker was Speaker of the House Terrance Carroll, D-Denver, who claimed 239 days. Since when does Colorado need (or want) to pay for his trip to China to be the self-appointed Colorado "China envoy"? Voters, wake up!
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago