The NRA is composed of individual members - who finance the organization. Many are Colorado members who asked for help. Bloomberg is an outsider - an extremely wealthy individual from New York trying to impose his personal will on Colorado by trying to buy the election. His personally financed group should be called "Bloomberg Against Guns", because that's exactly how they act. There's no question that Senator Morse abused his position and the People of Colorado by claiming far more per diem reimbursements (331 days) than any other lawmaker in 2009. The next closest lawmaker was Speaker of the House Terrance Carroll, D-Denver, who claimed 239 days. Since when does Colorado need (or want) to pay for his trip to China to be the self-appointed Colorado "China envoy"? Voters, wake up!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago