The NRA is composed of individual members - who finance the organization. Many are Colorado members who asked for help. Bloomberg is an outsider - an extremely wealthy individual from New York trying to impose his personal will on Colorado by trying to buy the election. His personally financed group should be called "Bloomberg Against Guns", because that's exactly how they act. There's no question that Senator Morse abused his position and the People of Colorado by claiming far more per diem reimbursements (331 days) than any other lawmaker in 2009. The next closest lawmaker was Speaker of the House Terrance Carroll, D-Denver, who claimed 239 days. Since when does Colorado need (or want) to pay for his trip to China to be the self-appointed Colorado "China envoy"? Voters, wake up!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago