In response to:
Quote from this clip, "I feel like Obama will definitely give students and families with lower income an opportunity to like, you know do something in this world and not have everything revolved around money and power." Ask yourself how Obama is going to do that for lower income students and families? Some sort of entitlement? That costs money. Should have voted for Romney that was on his platform to increase take home pay so that students and families had more money which leads to increased opportunity. Then again, you have to work to get more take home pay.
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago