Despite freezing temperatures in Washington, DC on Sunday, thousands of climate activists gathered for the Forward on Climate Rally, urging President Obama to take a stand against climate change and reject the Keystone pipeline. MRC’s Dan Joseph joined them to find out what they thought about Al Gore selling Current TV to the oil-funded ‘news’ outlet, Al Jazeera. Oddly enough, they were either OK with it or were totally clueless about the deal. Based on some of the responses, however, there’s a good chance they A) have no idea Al Gore is supposed to be the face of clean...
In response to:
I'm sure none of these people see any problem with President Obama and the fleet of aircraft used to protect Air Force One and carry the cargo for his frequent trips; even though they put out massive amounts of CO2. In addition to Air Force One on his trip to Mumbai, India there were several large cargo jets, and a small squadron of military planes offering protection, 40 aircraft in all. He was also protected by a fleet of 34 warships, including an aircraft carrier, which patrolled the sea lanes off the Mumbai coast. If the president were really serious about climate change he would eliminate most of his trips.
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 28 mins ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago