In response to:
Econoline, are you and your ilk really as narrow-minded as you sound? Are you actually incapable of seeing the much bigger picture of what is at stake here? Compromising on principles and values which would rob us of our rights and freedoms is NOT "inconsequential issues" about money. It's about a much bigger picture. If our country becomes a socialist country, you can kiss every one of your freedoms goodby. You won't be able to take a breath without asking the government for permission. The American Dream dies, taking everyone's personal hopes/dreams/abilities along with it. Maybe YOU have no dreams for your future, but lots of good American people still do. We'd like to keep America free of government strangulation so all...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014