In response to:
Econoline, are you and your ilk really as narrow-minded as you sound? Are you actually incapable of seeing the much bigger picture of what is at stake here? Compromising on principles and values which would rob us of our rights and freedoms is NOT "inconsequential issues" about money. It's about a much bigger picture. If our country becomes a socialist country, you can kiss every one of your freedoms goodby. You won't be able to take a breath without asking the government for permission. The American Dream dies, taking everyone's personal hopes/dreams/abilities along with it. Maybe YOU have no dreams for your future, but lots of good American people still do. We'd like to keep America free of government strangulation so all...
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago