In response to:
Econoline, are you and your ilk really as narrow-minded as you sound? Are you actually incapable of seeing the much bigger picture of what is at stake here? Compromising on principles and values which would rob us of our rights and freedoms is NOT "inconsequential issues" about money. It's about a much bigger picture. If our country becomes a socialist country, you can kiss every one of your freedoms goodby. You won't be able to take a breath without asking the government for permission. The American Dream dies, taking everyone's personal hopes/dreams/abilities along with it. Maybe YOU have no dreams for your future, but lots of good American people still do. We'd like to keep America free of government strangulation so all...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago