Excellent column, Mr. Williams. Here's a suggestion for your next column: Look up economic predictions and you'll find the same pattern of predictions that entirely missed the mark. How much trust would there be in the medical profession if it was allowed the same diagnostic and predictive (prognosis) latitude we allow environmentalists and economists? And, shouldn't the accuracy of one's predictions be considered before for being recognized as a 'professional' in any field?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 11 hours ago