A regular feature on this blog is the government-stupidity contest between bureaucrats and politicians from the United States and the United Kingdom.
You can click here to peruse some of the most outrageous examples, including a couple of contestants from the private sector.
This has been a nip-and-tuck race for a long time, but the United Kingdom recently jumped into the lead with two jaw-dropping examples of moronic government behavior.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago