It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Actually this type of behavior has always existed. Amok killers were known throughout history. The thing that has changed drastically is that news, which gets its money from circulation, are mostly about negative things. And most important, the internet makes all news instantly available, often even before the authorities are aware anything of interest happened. And that makes information on happenings, even across the planet, available within minutes. And then you have a bunch of people twisting the news to their own agenda, inserting their biases, and their need to control everybody. If it was up to people like that, they would outlaw anything that could ever harm anyone, and that probably even includes their arms and legs. No...
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago