It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Actually this type of behavior has always existed. Amok killers were known throughout history. The thing that has changed drastically is that news, which gets its money from circulation, are mostly about negative things. And most important, the internet makes all news instantly available, often even before the authorities are aware anything of interest happened. And that makes information on happenings, even across the planet, available within minutes. And then you have a bunch of people twisting the news to their own agenda, inserting their biases, and their need to control everybody. If it was up to people like that, they would outlaw anything that could ever harm anyone, and that probably even includes their arms and legs. No...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago