Within the next few months, Justice Anthony Kennedy will likely rule that same-sex marriage is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. The ruling will offend both common sense and Constitutional law. But it will nonetheless become the law of the land. With it, states will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages; same-sex marriage will enter the public school lexicon; religious institutions will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages or lose their tax-exempt status. Religious Americans will be forced into violating their beliefs or facing legal consequences by the government. The First Amendment's guarantee of religious liberty will largely become...
In response to:
Amen. They didn't even need the h-o-m-o-s to push them to this actually. Government stopped defending marriage ages ago, when they stopped prosecuting adultery, so they haven't had the right to tax and license it since then, at least.
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago