House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi likes to attack "the extremism of the Republicans." But in that plank, the Democrats have shown themselves to be out of touch with not only the American people -- 72 percent of whom oppose public funding to pay for abortions, according to a Quinnipiac poll -- but...
As a mature woman I am sick and tired of liberals telling me what I should think and do. How any same woman can say what the liberal say and then try to push their ideas of every woman I will never figure out.
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay, and we oppose any and all efforts to weaken or undermine that right." So reads the 2012 Democratic National Committee platform.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago