House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi likes to attack "the extremism of the Republicans." But in that plank, the Democrats have shown themselves to be out of touch with not only the American people -- 72 percent of whom oppose public funding to pay for abortions, according to a Quinnipiac poll -- but...
As a mature woman I am sick and tired of liberals telling me what I should think and do. How any same woman can say what the liberal say and then try to push their ideas of every woman I will never figure out.
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay, and we oppose any and all efforts to weaken or undermine that right." So reads the 2012 Democratic National Committee platform.
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago