An attorney for at least one would-be Benghazi whistle-blower told a Beltway radio host this morning that the Obama administration is deliberately obstructing justice to prevent her client from taking the requisite legal steps to reveal classified information in Congressional testimony. In an interview with WMAL's Chris Plante, Victoria Toensing contended that the Obama State Department's actions violate both civil and criminal law. At issue is her client's current inability to freely discuss his or her knowledge of the case with Toensing, which she called an imperative step in the process. Some of the pertinent information this individual wishes...
Oh yeah, "Father of Lies"...O, gets direct tutoring! He does have them "O'Zombied"..those media COVER "elites"...cuz we're JUST "folks" to "O"
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago