Davis insisted to O’Reilly that she wasn’t alleging anything, just repeating what constituents told her. O’Reilly pressed her on why she didn’t dismiss it...
In response to:
Ever see Planet of the Apes, with Charlton Heston? The "white people" were the underclass...WE are there! Reverse racism. THEY are gloating, elated @ their POWER, but it only goes to the ELITE TIER, unfortunate for the rest of "Blacks".
In an effort to do anything but admit black-on-black crime is a major problem, Democratic Illinois State Representative Monique Davis (whose district office is in Chicago) repeated a libelous claim made by her constituents that Chicago cops *might* be shooting young black children during an appearance on a Detroit radio show earlier this week. Last night in response, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly asked Davis to clarify her comments on his show. More from Mediaite:
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 47 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 4 hours ago