Davis insisted to O’Reilly that she wasn’t alleging anything, just repeating what constituents told her. O’Reilly pressed her on why she didn’t dismiss it...
In response to:
Ever see Planet of the Apes, with Charlton Heston? The "white people" were the underclass...WE are there! Reverse racism. THEY are gloating, elated @ their POWER, but it only goes to the ELITE TIER, unfortunate for the rest of "Blacks".
In an effort to do anything but admit black-on-black crime is a major problem, Democratic Illinois State Representative Monique Davis (whose district office is in Chicago) repeated a libelous claim made by her constituents that Chicago cops *might* be shooting young black children during an appearance on a Detroit radio show earlier this week. Last night in response, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly asked Davis to clarify her comments on his show. More from Mediaite:
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago