Davis insisted to O’Reilly that she wasn’t alleging anything, just repeating what constituents told her. O’Reilly pressed her on why she didn’t dismiss it...
In response to:
Ever see Planet of the Apes, with Charlton Heston? The "white people" were the underclass...WE are there! Reverse racism. THEY are gloating, elated @ their POWER, but it only goes to the ELITE TIER, unfortunate for the rest of "Blacks".
In an effort to do anything but admit black-on-black crime is a major problem, Democratic Illinois State Representative Monique Davis (whose district office is in Chicago) repeated a libelous claim made by her constituents that Chicago cops *might* be shooting young black children during an appearance on a Detroit radio show earlier this week. Last night in response, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly asked Davis to clarify her comments on his show. More from Mediaite:
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014