It isn’t unusual for an unsuspecting viewer to walk into a movie theater expecting two hours of mindless entertainment only to be surprised by a liberal political message that overshadows the proceedings. For instance, “Avatar” (2009) -- the highest-grossing movie of all time -- arrived in theaters with an environmental message that presented a false choice between environmental protection and the success of big business. 2012 also offered up its share of liberal-leaning films including “The Campaign,” “Big Miracle,” “The Obama Effect,” “Step-Up Revolution” and “Peace Love & Misunderstanding.” Fortunately, though, those smaller films were out-classed and out-numbered by many other...
In response to:
Not only they a joke they really believe the mess thatcomes ot of their mouth.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago