In response to:
Prager didn't chew anybody up. The only mistake Perez Hilton made was not challenging Dennis Prager to state EXACTLY what value he believes no two men can convey to a child, and EXACTLY what value he believes no two women can convey to a child. Yes, men's and women's differences go beyond the physical, but there is no human value which is exclusively male or exclusively female. Prager should be challenged to make explicit his vague appeal to prejudice.
At one point in the debate I felt sorry for Perez--it passed quickly. My wife asked me if Perez knew who he was going to debate on Larry King. I told her that he probably didn't care. Whoever disagrees with Perez, by definition, has "half a brain." If there were more Prager's debating these same-sex marriage advocates, America would support the traditional definition of marriage by a 80-plus percent majority.
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago