It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
MY LESSON LEARNED FROM THIS MASSACRE: ---INCREASE THE CALIBER OF MY CONCEALED CARRY FROM .38 TO .45 ---AGGRESIVELY PUSH MY PTA TO ALLOW MY CHILDREN'S TEACHERS TO CARRY CONCEALED OR I WILL TAKE THEM OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOL AND HOME SCHOOL THEM... BOTTOM LINE: PROTECT MY CHILDREN WHILE IN THE STATE'S CUSTODY OR I WILL...
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago