Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
On the orders of one Eric [With]Holder, no doubt.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 6 hours ago