I guess, then, that you know nothing of which the lawsuit is about. Paula Deen admitting in a deposition that she has used the N-word 30 years ago is nothing. What you fools on this site don't understand is that the information from the deposition is nothing compared to what Deen, as the ultimate controller of her companies, allowed to happen, with notice that it was happening, in her companies in the last few years. You know, I REALLY recommend primary sources and knowing what is going on, as opposed to living in an echo chamber. The complaint alleging the sexual and racial discrimination and abuse is available if you just google it. then you can actually know what you are talking about.....
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago