I guess, then, that you know nothing of which the lawsuit is about. Paula Deen admitting in a deposition that she has used the N-word 30 years ago is nothing. What you fools on this site don't understand is that the information from the deposition is nothing compared to what Deen, as the ultimate controller of her companies, allowed to happen, with notice that it was happening, in her companies in the last few years. You know, I REALLY recommend primary sources and knowing what is going on, as opposed to living in an echo chamber. The complaint alleging the sexual and racial discrimination and abuse is available if you just google it. then you can actually know what you are talking about.....
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago