I guess, then, that you know nothing of which the lawsuit is about. Paula Deen admitting in a deposition that she has used the N-word 30 years ago is nothing. What you fools on this site don't understand is that the information from the deposition is nothing compared to what Deen, as the ultimate controller of her companies, allowed to happen, with notice that it was happening, in her companies in the last few years. You know, I REALLY recommend primary sources and knowing what is going on, as opposed to living in an echo chamber. The complaint alleging the sexual and racial discrimination and abuse is available if you just google it. then you can actually know what you are talking about.....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 4 hours ago