I guess, then, that you know nothing of which the lawsuit is about. Paula Deen admitting in a deposition that she has used the N-word 30 years ago is nothing. What you fools on this site don't understand is that the information from the deposition is nothing compared to what Deen, as the ultimate controller of her companies, allowed to happen, with notice that it was happening, in her companies in the last few years. You know, I REALLY recommend primary sources and knowing what is going on, as opposed to living in an echo chamber. The complaint alleging the sexual and racial discrimination and abuse is available if you just google it. then you can actually know what you are talking about.....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago