In response to:
I feel sorry for her. I'm a lawyer, so I understand her instinct to say "give me more than a video clip". But I watched the entire video of the interview with her. I think she is in shock, anger, denial, disbelief. At the end, she says that if the evidence is there, she must believe it. I feel so sorry for the family of these guys. their lives are ruined, too.
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago