In response to:
I feel sorry for her. I'm a lawyer, so I understand her instinct to say "give me more than a video clip". But I watched the entire video of the interview with her. I think she is in shock, anger, denial, disbelief. At the end, she says that if the evidence is there, she must believe it. I feel so sorry for the family of these guys. their lives are ruined, too.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 12 hours ago