In response to:
I feel sorry for her. I'm a lawyer, so I understand her instinct to say "give me more than a video clip". But I watched the entire video of the interview with her. I think she is in shock, anger, denial, disbelief. At the end, she says that if the evidence is there, she must believe it. I feel so sorry for the family of these guys. their lives are ruined, too.
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago