Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa has been investigating the lethal Department of Justice program known infamously as Operation Fast and Furious for nearly two years. Under Attorney General Eric Holder's leadership, DOJ officials have done everything possible to delay the investigation until the November 2012 presidential election in an effort to make the entire thing go away. Many have speculated that if Mitt Romney beats Barack Obama in November, the entire scandal will disappear, but that just isn't the case. As long as Issa is Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, the Fast and Furious headache for...
@#$%% HIM AGAIN?!? I thought representative Icecreama had faded into the woodwork where he belongs.
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 44 minutes ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago