Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa has been investigating the lethal Department of Justice program known infamously as Operation Fast and Furious for nearly two years. Under Attorney General Eric Holder's leadership, DOJ officials have done everything possible to delay the investigation until the November 2012 presidential election in an effort to make the entire thing go away. Many have speculated that if Mitt Romney beats Barack Obama in November, the entire scandal will disappear, but that just isn't the case. As long as Issa is Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, the Fast and Furious headache for...
@#$%% HIM AGAIN?!? I thought representative Icecreama had faded into the woodwork where he belongs.
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago