My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
Wow "CJ", every time I walk outside, I get SCARED!, OH NO! THE COUNTY IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET, AMERICA HAS LOST IT'S WAY!, OUR FREEDOM IS AT STAKE! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO????? NOT. You folks are one parts bigot, and crazed,paranoid, rightwingers. This country IS on the right track. We aren't there yet, but 4 years isn't enough to fix the fix GEORGE BUSH got us in. Go read some History "CJ"
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 18 minutes ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago