I think we all know which corner hosts Rep. Todd Akin. When TV reporter Charles Jaco asked Akin whether abortion should be illegal if it is the result of rape, the...
Wow!, The Democrats went berserk, about the quote made by Todd Akin! Please enlighten me. Define: Rape and Extra Marital sex. Rape - is to have sex with you by using violence. While Extra marital sex means used to describe sexual relations between married person. Unfortunately, the victims had a baby. My question is: does these women have the right to make their own decision to either keep their baby or abort it?. I know my example is nonsense. Whats yours. The Democrats should be fair and balance on their criticisms. Shall we talk about the economy, illegal immigrations, fast and furious, the 1.6 trillion dollars deficit, the 16.4 trillion dollars debt, and the devastating 714 billion dollars cut on Medicare for seniors. Thank you. Adios
There are two sides within the anti-abortion movement. On one side, stand men and women who care deeply about human life and fear that abortion devalues society by creating a caste of disposable people. On the other side, lurk crabbed adults who think women should be punished for having extramarital sex and that pregnancy is fit punishment that (luck of the draw) spares men and falls instead on women and girls.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago