Clinton Myths

iabe Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 7:33 AM
How can Bill Clinton say that, he is completely delusional, did he get paid for his speeches at the convention?. How can you believed an X President who got caught "lied under oath", lying to the people again and again... Tell you what Mr President, can you ask yourself "What happened to the 787 Billion dollars and the the 6 trillion dollars added to our debt now 16 trillion dollars". Would you tell the people that this money are supposed to create jobs and fix the economy, but it wasn't. it was squandered by this administration, can you really honestly tell that to the American people?. This is how liberals works, twist things around in their favor. Adios.

Todd Akin: When Dumb Talk Is Inevitable

iabe Wrote: Aug 21, 2012 10:50 AM
Wow!, The Democrats went berserk, about the quote made by Todd Akin! Please enlighten me. Define: Rape and Extra Marital sex. Rape - is to have sex with you by using violence. While Extra marital sex means used to describe sexual relations between married person. Unfortunately, the victims had a baby. My question is: does these women have the right to make their own decision to either keep their baby or abort it?. I know my example is nonsense. Whats yours. The Democrats should be fair and balance on their criticisms. Shall we talk about the economy, illegal immigrations, fast and furious, the 1.6 trillion dollars deficit, the 16.4 trillion dollars debt, and the devastating 714 billion dollars cut on Medicare for seniors. Thank you. Adios

The High Price of Obama’s Amnesty

iabe Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 11:47 AM
Not this time.... those republicans are fighting back, Mitt Romney is the man, because he is hot blooded like Latino and he is a Mexican.

The High Price of Obama’s Amnesty

iabe Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 11:38 AM
Whatever the cost, just fix these mud hole, created by the Democrats. Stop suing your own countrymen like Arizona and Alabama in protecting our borders. Secure the borders.

The High Price of Obama’s Amnesty

iabe Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 10:06 AM
Best weapon in 1960's is "RACIST", you are a racist. But today racist is now obsolete. So stop it... If you commit crime, you are a criminal, if you are illegal entered in the country illegally, then you are illegal.

The High Price of Obama’s Amnesty

iabe Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 9:33 AM
Latinos... why are you agreeing with the Democ-rat. They are conspiring the criminals. Do the right thing. Get out from the Democratic party's mud hole. I am a Democrats but I am voting for Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney is for Latinos, because he is a Latino. Adios.

The High Price of Obama’s Amnesty

iabe Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 8:58 AM
I wonder about the 98% blacks people (no offense) who voted for Obama and elect Democrats supports the Obama's amnesty for illegals. I thought it affects you as well, because illegals are taking our jobs, get free food stamps, welfare, free educations, free health care. while you and I, can not get these privileges. We are spending 120 billion dollars a years to supports these illegals, I agreed what President Obama have done, granted amnesty for those who were born here, However; what, I do not agree with, is that he bypass the Congress. Now, the President got what he want, therefore; there's no more reason not to fully enforce the immigration law. secured the borders, Secure the borders. Adios.

Chik-fil-A-Quake: What the Media Didn't Say

iabe Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 9:28 AM
I don't care what you do in your bedroom, in your life, its your business but don't force your way of life to others. Thank you.

Chik-fil-A-Quake: What the Media Didn't Say

iabe Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 9:16 AM
Really.... There are more or us than there are of you. so calm down.

Is Mitt Serious About Condi?

iabe Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 12:47 PM
Oh!, please, did we ever learned our lesson with Sarah Palin. I don't think woman president or vice president is electable at this time. Adios.