Romney said what all real Americans were thinking: it's the ATTACK that was despicable, and the APOLOGY for it that was shaming. Try to change the subject, Ed, but we aren't too blind to see what you're doing. An undefended consulate, murdered Americans, our territory violated, on 9/11 .. and you want to criticize ROMNEY??
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago