Lately, it seems Republicans keep trying to brainstorm about how to attract new voters in order to win in 2014 and 2016. Unfortunately, the blame is wrongly being placed by the moderates within the Republican Party on the Tea Party movement or the lack of being able to reach out to certain demographics. In reality, one of the main reasons the Republican’s keep loosing is that we refuse to buy votes with the use of food stamps and welfare checks. For this reason alone, welfare is working perfectly for those on the left. The Democrats have done a great job of...
Wood u serishlee pai attenshun tu if sumwon rote it like this? Yes, I greatly exaggerated, but my point remains. If you want your opinions to be taken seriously, you must convey them using proper grammar and proper spelling. Mistakes within the text allow opponents to concentrate on the mistakes, ignoring the substance of the text. If Ms. Hughes made the mistake, this is an opportunity for her to learn from her mistake. If this is (another) editorial mistake, highlighting it may push TH closer to prioritizing editing. Besides, I'm quite confident that "lose" is the single most misspelled word in the English language. One should flag it for that reason, alone.
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago