Lately, it seems Republicans keep trying to brainstorm about how to attract new voters in order to win in 2014 and 2016. Unfortunately, the blame is wrongly being placed by the moderates within the Republican Party on the Tea Party movement or the lack of being able to reach out to certain demographics. In reality, one of the main reasons the Republican’s keep loosing is that we refuse to buy votes with the use of food stamps and welfare checks. For this reason alone, welfare is working perfectly for those on the left. The Democrats have done a great job of...
Wood u serishlee pai attenshun tu if sumwon rote it like this? Yes, I greatly exaggerated, but my point remains. If you want your opinions to be taken seriously, you must convey them using proper grammar and proper spelling. Mistakes within the text allow opponents to concentrate on the mistakes, ignoring the substance of the text. If Ms. Hughes made the mistake, this is an opportunity for her to learn from her mistake. If this is (another) editorial mistake, highlighting it may push TH closer to prioritizing editing. Besides, I'm quite confident that "lose" is the single most misspelled word in the English language. One should flag it for that reason, alone.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 4 hours ago