It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
Considering those "public health statistics" were created to make government run health care look good, their results provide no useful data. Survival statistics, though, do not lie. Compare cancer survival statistics between nations for just an example of how good medical care is in the U.S. To compare costs of medical care, you must first consider non-medical expenses and their effects on overall costs. In the U.S., medical insurance rates are much higher as a result of our litigious society. Any guess which party stands firmly with the ambulance-chasing lawyers? You'll also find the U.S. develops more life-saving medical treatments than the rest of the world combined. Universal health care isn't very conducive to medical R&D, huh?
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago