It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
Considering those "public health statistics" were created to make government run health care look good, their results provide no useful data. Survival statistics, though, do not lie. Compare cancer survival statistics between nations for just an example of how good medical care is in the U.S. To compare costs of medical care, you must first consider non-medical expenses and their effects on overall costs. In the U.S., medical insurance rates are much higher as a result of our litigious society. Any guess which party stands firmly with the ambulance-chasing lawyers? You'll also find the U.S. develops more life-saving medical treatments than the rest of the world combined. Universal health care isn't very conducive to medical R&D, huh?
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago