We're getting warmer. As Guy pointed out yesterday, General David Petraeus told the White House immediately after the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that he believed the attack was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated terrorists. In his memo about the attack, Petraeus used the words "al Qaeda" to explain the situation. When UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday shows five days after the attack to blame a YouTube video, she didn't refer to terrorism or al Qaeda. After Petraeus' testimony in front of Congress last week, we learned the talking points given to Susan...
In response to:
McCain's just asking hard questions about Benghazi that have arisen because of the highly suspect and vacillating narrative that Obama, your A+ student (what a joke!) and the rest of the administration has been parroting. It was terrorism (Rose garden), but it was really due to an offensive youtube video (a week later). Which is it? Is it jumbo, or is it shrimp? You should be asking yourself these same questions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago