Now that the average price of gasoline in the United States is clocking in at all-time record levels for this time of year, especially in California, what effect will that factor have upon the official U.S. unemployment rate, which just clocked in at its lowest level since early 2009?
Unfortunately, that's the wrong question to be asking today, because it takes roughly two years for a major change in the price...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago