Now that the average price of gasoline in the United States is clocking in at all-time record levels for this time of year, especially in California, what effect will that factor have upon the official U.S. unemployment rate, which just clocked in at its lowest level since early 2009?
Unfortunately, that's the wrong question to be asking today, because it takes roughly two years for a major change in the price...
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 48 mins ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 4 hours ago