So how much -- and to what extent -- have President Obama and Governor Romney altered their positions on the critical issue of gun control? Well, courtesy of Ammo.net, the following visual sheds some light on that important question, tracing each candidate’s “evolution” -- through their own words and actions -- over the course of their respective political careers. The visual also reminds us, too, why re-electing Barack Obama could be calamitous for Second Amendment advocates. In short, because the next president of the United States will almost certainly nominate at least one Supreme Court justice to the high court,...
Yepper tell those undecided states.......he wants GOOD guy weapons and let the bad guys keep theirs
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 18 hours ago