So how much -- and to what extent -- have President Obama and Governor Romney altered their positions on the critical issue of gun control? Well, courtesy of Ammo.net, the following visual sheds some light on that important question, tracing each candidate’s “evolution” -- through their own words and actions -- over the course of their respective political careers. The visual also reminds us, too, why re-electing Barack Obama could be calamitous for Second Amendment advocates. In short, because the next president of the United States will almost certainly nominate at least one Supreme Court justice to the high court,...
Yepper tell those undecided states.......he wants GOOD guy weapons and let the bad guys keep theirs
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago