Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
What a wonderful young man. One thing not mentioned was what aboslutely AWESOME parents to have raised a kid with so much talent. Talent that can destroy a personality and create a selfish monster. Instead we have a young man with a love of God, respect for himself and others. What a breath of fresh air. Thanks Larry for the perspective,
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago