In response to:
Responsibility. I think that's where conservative must start. Then messaging. Then support to the smaller communities. People want to know we're not trying to shirlk from our fk ups, they want to know we have a plan to move forward, they want to UNDERSTAND that message and that message must make it into EVERY community in America. Without that I don't care who we run, we are destined to fail. In my humble opinion.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago