In response to:
Responsibility. I think that's where conservative must start. Then messaging. Then support to the smaller communities. People want to know we're not trying to shirlk from our fk ups, they want to know we have a plan to move forward, they want to UNDERSTAND that message and that message must make it into EVERY community in America. Without that I don't care who we run, we are destined to fail. In my humble opinion.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014