Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
It looks like erehpungis and cottonpickenfingers are doing the cut and paste talkng points from a Soros funded website (ex. Media Matters, Moveon). They should be banned and thier posts deleted.
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 5 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago