Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
It looks like erehpungis and cottonpickenfingers are doing the cut and paste talkng points from a Soros funded website (ex. Media Matters, Moveon). They should be banned and thier posts deleted.
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago