Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
It looks like erehpungis and cottonpickenfingers are doing the cut and paste talkng points from a Soros funded website (ex. Media Matters, Moveon). They should be banned and thier posts deleted.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago