Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
It looks like erehpungis and cottonpickenfingers are doing the cut and paste talkng points from a Soros funded website (ex. Media Matters, Moveon). They should be banned and thier posts deleted.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago