Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
It looks like erehpungis and cottonpickenfingers are doing the cut and paste talkng points from a Soros funded website (ex. Media Matters, Moveon). They should be banned and thier posts deleted.
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago