Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee today received a classified briefing by an administration official on the various emails...
Ummm...you may want to at those numbers again. Fox still beats the combined totals of those clowns at CNN and MSNBC by a 2-1 margin.
The Senate Intelligence Committee today received the classified documents they requested from the Obama Administration that concerned communications in the executive branch in the hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans. Fox News Capitol Hill reporter Chad Pergram has a source that claims the e-mails revealed by the White House did not "shed any new light", which might have been disappointing to Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee:
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago