Judicial Watch, an organization dedicated to fighting government corruption, has uncovered more than 200 documents that show the Obama administration gave Hollywood filmmakers major access to people and departments vital to national security and close to the Osama bin Laden raid. Director Kathryn Bigelow met with the Department of Defense and the CIA to discuss a new film about the Osama bin Laden raid, which is scheduled to be released sometime this election year. The documents also show Bigelow was given access to a top secret SEAL Team 6 commander. Here are some of the highlights from the...
See Ramboma--The Movie, in Canada Free Press. That is a spoof; however, in fact there will be a movie and Obama is going to exploit the Bin Laden killing shamelessly and once again take credit for the work of others, including our brave SEALS and our former president as well.I believe it will still come out before the election. I do not trust him. Hugh Betcha
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 11 hours ago