Judicial Watch, an organization dedicated to fighting government corruption, has uncovered more than 200 documents that show the Obama administration gave Hollywood filmmakers major access to people and departments vital to national security and close to the Osama bin Laden raid. Director Kathryn Bigelow met with the Department of Defense and the CIA to discuss a new film about the Osama bin Laden raid, which is scheduled to be released sometime this election year. The documents also show Bigelow was given access to a top secret SEAL Team 6 commander. Here are some of the highlights from the...
Thank you very much Anne. Hugh Betcha Senior Columnist CANADA FREE PRESS
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago