Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Consider this as you head to the polls today; One candidate is visiting Ohio and Pennsylvania today, in other words he is still working. The other candidate is playing basketball. The candidate playing basketball wants to punish those working with higher taxes to give it to those playing basketball.
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago