There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
I think your comment is rather silly and dangerous. You think 3 million votes can't be had by fraud? You think it's realistic that Obama got 100% of the vote in 21 Cleveland precincts in Cleveland? The same thing happened in Philadelphia. Do you know what Alan West is fighting in St. Lucie County in Florida? 144% voter turnout in democrat districts. So your advice is let's put her heads in the sand like good ostriches. Our country will never get back together with the likes of you.
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago